GDPR Compliance Statement
GDPR Compliance Statement for SCL Technology Limited
SCL Technology Limited place a high priority on protecting and managing data in accordance with the new GDPR standards. As a business, we remain committed to high standards of information security, privacy and transparency.
As such, we will aim to comply with all applicable GDPR regulations when they take effect in May 2018. We will also work closely with our customers and potential customers to help them meet their obligations through the provision of professional services.
Our GDPR Principles:
- We will process all personal data fairly and lawfully.
- We will only process personal data for specified and lawful purposes.
- We will endeavour to hold relevant and accurate personal data, and where practical, we will keep it up to date.
- We will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary.
- We will keep all personal data secure.
- We will endeavour to ensure that personal data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection.
Our GDPR Focus:
- We aim to introduce and build on our existing security and business continuity systems to help ensure our compliance.
- We will help our customers understand and comply with GDPR, as well as help support the development of their compliance plans.
Our GDPR Actions:
- We are always reviewing and updating our range of policies, including our Data Breach Policy, Business Continuity Plans and Subject Access Requests.
- We undertake a systematic review of the personal data we store, manage, maintain, collect, process and control.
- We provide training to our team and generally raise the awareness and importance of GDPR to our business.
- We continually look at ways of improving our systems and procedures to better comply with GDPR best practise.
- We continue to monitor our GDPR plans.